We strive to educate our clients and their other professional advisors on wealth insurance - the ever-changing insurance marketplace - so they can be knowledgeable and sophisticated insurance consumers. Of course, no single solution will work for every client.
Our knowledge and experience is focused in several areas:
- We utilize insurance product offerings from over 50 highly rated insurance carriers.
- We analyze the cost structure of insurance policy designs; look closely at insurance carrier financial strength; focus on the internal rate of return or IRR; and look at both guaranteed and current cost assumption approaches.
- We focus on various insurance options based on risk tolerance, time horizon and ever-changing goals.
- We follow UPIA (Uniform Prudent Investor Act) guidelines of annual policy reviews that trustees must follow in their role of fiduciary.
- We also provide the same type of analysis for clients’ disability and long-term care insurance needs.
Insurance solutions we offer:
- Trust Owned Life Insurance (TOLI) procedures
- Life insurance as an asset class
- Premium financed life insurance
- Buy/sell and key person insurance
- Disability and long-term-care insurance analysis
Using banks' money and intrinsic business value to provide leverage and enhanced retirement income.
Determination if there is exposure and how to provide protection.
Look at both cash surrender values or equity in the policy as well as coverage/death benefits for premiums paid to determine feasibility.
Provide for smooth transition if principals die or become disabled.
Importance to UPIA (Uniform Prudent Investor's Act) compliance for trustees. PFP provides these ongoing services.